It’s Ideas That Fly season (in case you haven’t already seen posts and reminders on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) which means we want to see YOUR submission arrive in our mailbox! Read on for a handful of reasons why you should submit your 2016 yearbook as soon as possible.
- Books selected to be featured in Ideas That Fly set the standard for the year’s most popular yearbook trends. We see similarities in cover treatments, creative photography, new kinds of coverage… you name it. But, it takes studying many, many books very, very closely before we can determine what those trends are — including yours!
- Sharing your masterpiece and being included in Ideas That Fly will inevitably, in some way, be inspiration for another staff. Spread the goodness. Share your talent.
- Be proud of your masterpiece! This is a project that you’ve worked on from start to finish all year round. Show it off and you just might be featured in our 22nd volume.
- Exactly 405 of nearly 1,000 books submitted were included in Ideas That Fly Volume 21. Your 2016 book could and should be in the mix.
- Share your book with us simply as a way to celebrate your hard work, talent, creativity and your year. We love seeing what our schools have done to make their books stand out and what’s trending in general.
So, what are you waiting for? Mail a copy of your 2016 yearbook to:
Herff Jones Yearbook Marketing
9525 Monroe Road, Suite 150
Charlotte NC, 28202
And, fill out the following form to complete the submission process: http://bit.ly/1TZ7CeU
As a reminder, the deadlines to submit:
• Spring delivery books – June 30, 2016
• July delivery books – August 15, 2016
• August-September delivery books – October 15, 2016
We can’t wait to see all the spectacular yearbooks!