ADDING/DELETING PORTRAIT PHOTOS
IF PORTRAITS ARE MISSING
• The yearbook is a permanent record of the year, so every effort should be made to ensure
that all students, faculty and staff are pictured in the portrait section of the yearbook.
• Students will inevitably enroll at school after portrait picture day is complete so their
photos won’t be on the photographer CD. In addition, teachers and staff often do not get
their photo taken by the photographer.
• It will take a bit of effort, but digital photos can be taken of any missing person, then uploaded and added to the other portrait photos. You will have to enter their name and grade level as well.
• Students may be listed on the photographer CD under the wrong grade level or name so proofing of this information is important.
IF A STUDENT MOVES
• Opinions differ on this matter, but since the yearbook is a permanent record, many advisers
believe that the portrait of any students who attends the school, regardless of how long, should be included. Ultimately, the decision is yours or the school administrators.
• If you decide to delete students who move, simply delete the photo(s) from the portrait