MORE SURVEY IDEAS
GREAT QUESTIONS FOR A STUDENT QUESTIONNAIRE
1. Is there something about you that few know about?
2. Do you have a special talent?
3. How many states have you lived in?
4. Have you ever traveled abroad?
5. What was your favorite vacation?
6. How many brothers and sisters do you have?
7. Do either of your parents have cool jobs? What are they?
8. Do you have a job? What do you do?
9. What do you spend your money on?
10. What do you do away from school in free time?
11. Do you have a favorite brand of clothes?
12. What is your favorite piece of clothing right now?
13. When is your birthday?
14. What is your full name?
15. Were you named after anyone?
16. Do you have pets? What are they?
17. Is there anything unique about your family?
18. What is your favorite food?
19. What is your favorite restaurant?
20. What was your favorite movie that you saw in the last 6 months?
21. What is your favorite band or music?
22. What is your favorite song?
23. Do you own a cell phone? What kind?
24. Which term best describes you? Athletic Preppy Alternative Academic If Other – what?
25. Where were you born?
26. What is your favorite subject?
27. If you voted for president this fall, who would you vote for?
28. What would you change about the war in _______?
29. If you could have three wishes granted, what would you wish for?
30. Did you believe in the tooth fairy and Easter bunny when you were little? Do you have a story to share about either?
31. What was your favorite costume from past Halloweens?
32. Who is your favorite movie star?
33. What is your favorite TV show?
34. What website could you not live without?
35. Are you online via email, instant message, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter? Name which ones you are part of.
36. Do you text message? Do you have unlimited text messages? Do you have to pay your own cell bill? What is the average monthly cost?
37. If you could have one do-over, what would you do over in your life?
38. Have you taken the ACT or SAT? If so, how many times? How did you prepare? What was your score?
39. Do you plan to go to college? If so, where?
40. What are your plans for the future?
41. What profession do you want to do as an adult?
42. Can you cook? What is your best dish that you can prepare?
43. Do you believe in UFOs?
44. Do you believe in religion? If so, which one?
45. Who do you look up to most in life? Why?
46. If you could be someone else, who would it be and why?
47. What is your best feature or talent?
48. How would others describe you?
49. How would you describe yourself?
50. Do you have your driver’s license? Any story about getting it?
51. Have you ever worn braces on your teeth? If so, how long?
52. Do you have any tattoos?
53. How do you represent your individuality?
54. Do you have a car? What kind? Any good story on how you got it?
55. If you could do three things (anything) before you die, what would they be?
56. What are your hobbies?
57. Have you ever gone to summer camp? Name all.
58. In your entire school career, which teacher has had the most impact on you and why?
59. What was your “best school moment?”
60. What was your “worst school moment?”
61. If you could be an athlete in the Olympics, what event would you compete in?
62. Do you have any words of advice for upcoming high schoolers to __(name of school)___?
63. What Senior Superlative would best fit you? Make up one that suits you personally. (i.e. Most Likely to Succeed)
64. How much sleep do you get in a 24 hour period?
65. Have you ever done something “extraordinary?” If so, what?
66. Which would you pick? George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Franklin Roosevelt or Bill Clinton – why?
67. Which would you pick? Elvis Presley, Fats Domino, Diana Ross or Michael Jackson – why?
68. Which would you pick? Oprah, Ellen, Jay Leno or Jerry Springer – why?
69. Which would you pick? Power Rangers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or Transformers – why?
70. Which would you pick? Sponge Bob Square Pants, Dora the Explorer, Thomas the Train or Barney – why?
71. Which would you pick? Clint Eastwood, Brad Pitt, Al Pacino or Matt Damon – why?
72. What type movies are your favorites? Comedy, drama, action, thriller, scary or chic-flick
73. What is the best summer job for a student?
74. If you had $20 to spend, what would you spend it on right now?
75. What would your theme song be?
76. Describe a perfect date.
77. Describe your perfect life.
78. Do you have to do chores at home? What are they?
79. Do you get an allowance? Do you have to do anything to get it? How much is your allowance and how often do you get it?
80. Are you saving money to buy something right now? For what and how much do you have to save?
81. Name all the jobs you have ever done. (Include babysitting, mow the lawn, etc.)
82. Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend right now?
83. What is your favorite accessory?
84. State three adjectives that best describe you.
85. If you could live anywhere, where would you choose to live?
86. What is your favorite color?
87. What is your favorite number?
88. In your bedroom right now, is there anything different, weird, strange or unique in it?
89. Do you have any unique or famous relatives or friends?
90. Where is the furthest you have ever traveled from home?
91. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
92. What is the sweetest thing you have ever done?
93. Is there anything that you have done that you still can’t believe you did it?
94. What do you remember about first grade?
95. Do you have a best friend? How long have you been best friends?
96. Coke or Pepsi? Other?
97. Do you buy lunch in the cafeteria or bring from home? What is your standard lunch from home?
98. Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry??? Or what?
99. Are you a vegetarian? If so, for how long?
100. Do you buy a school yearbook every year? If not, why?
Herff Jones Sales Representative, KY