STUDENT AND TEACHER PORTRAITS
WHERE TO GET THEM
• Portrait photos are taken by a professional photographer who is hired by the school.
• Find out who the photographer is and make sure you have their contact information.
• If the school hires a new photographer, make sure the photographer has the correct Professional School Photographers Association’s (PSPA) guidelines for formatting the photos on a CD click here: https://yearbookdiscoveries.com/pspa-guidelines-school-photographer-portrait-cds/
• Once the photos are taken the photographer will give you a CD that contains the digital photos. You will upload the CD to the portrait section of the yearbook website.
• Once uploaded, use the school enrollment database to proof all names for correct spelling and grade level.
• Be sure to also verify student’s classrooms as sometimes they are listed in the wrong classroom on the CD.