Ideas That Fly is a treasure chest of inspiration that covers all the trends that were big in yearbooks for the past school year. The process to determine the best of the best for inclusion in Ideas That Fly is a lengthy one which takes place over months and we’re ready to start now for Volume 23. If you want YOUR 2017 book to be included in the mix, make plans now to send it in and read on for more specific instructions.
Follow these easy steps to getting your staff and yearbook some recognition they deserve.
- Complete the ITF submission form right now. Get this step out of the way!
- Print a copy of the completed form.
- When the yearbook arrives on campus, stick the printed form inside the cover, and send a copy of the yearbook to:
Herff Jones Yearbook Marketing
9525 Monroe Road, Suite 150
Charlotte, NC 28270
Voila! You’re all set. Your yearbook will be examined for greatness and we’ll be on our way to finding out where you yearbook geniuses took your imaginations this year. And we can’t wait.
Oh, and this is important.
Spring delivery books — complete the submission process by JUNE 30, 2017
July – September delivery books — complete the submission process by OCTOBER 16, 2017
Don’t worry — we’ll remind you via social media when these deadlines are getting close.
Being a yerd for three years led me to what I do now — write. Aside from that, the things that make me happiest are: cooking (despite how the end product may turn out), sand, waves and sunshine, all things pineapple and every single moment spent with the ones who mean the most to me.
Latest posts by Kristen Creed (see all)
- Time to Submit Books for Ideas That Fly Volume 23! - May 4, 2017
- One Word to Describe How We Feel About Our Advisers - May 2, 2017
- Set the Tone for your Distribution Event - April 20, 2017