When you use the Services, we collect information in a variety of ways, such as when you:
1. Information You Provide Directly to Us
We may collect information from you in a variety of ways, such as when you:
- Register for an account
- Use the Services
- Complete a survey or provide us with feedback
- Request certain features (e.g., reports or updates)
- Communicate with us, such as through an online form
Please note that to access the Services, only your Yearbook Adviser will be issued a password. Maintaining the confidentiality of that password is your sole responsibility. An authorized school administrator will be responsible for determining whether eDesign should be accessed from a school computer or a non-school computer.
The information you provide directly to us includes, but is not limited to:
- Contact information, such as name and email address
- Username and password associated with your account
- Information from your linked accounts – for example, if you log into the Services or otherwise connect with your Google Drive or Google Account, the photos that you select will be uploaded to the Services, along with their relevant metadata. Please note that this information from your linked accounts is only used by us on your behalf to provide the Services and in accordance with any applicable privacy requirements of the provider of the linked account (e.g., Google).
2. Information that is Passively or Automatically Collected
We may automatically collect certain information about the device you use to access the Services, such as IP addresses, unique device identifiers, browser types, browser language, operating system, mobile device carrier information, the state or country from which you accessed the Services; referring and exit web pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content viewed, the date and time you used the Services, the frequency of your use of the Services, error logs, and other similar information.