How to be an Influencer for Herff Jones Yearbooks
JOIN OUR TEAM
We see you. You love your school, you love your yearbook program, and you’re ready to get out there and tell everyone how awesome yearbook is.
We’re looking for passionate and creative advisers and students who want to share the power of yearbook through content creation on Instagram and/or TikTok. If this sounds like you, we need you for our influencer program.
WHAT IT TAKES
- Have an online presence. Your profiles should be active with posts on a regular basis and your own personal brand, voice and style.
- Keep a public profile throughout your participation in the program. This is so we can track your success in collaborations with us.
- Have at least 1,500 followers. Some exceptions occur. Don’t let this stop you from applying!
- Must be 13 years or older to participate.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
- Increased social media engagement. Your profiles will be promoted on the HJ Yearbook and potentially all Herff Jones social channels, websites, paid and organic campaigns and more!
- An opportunity to build your resume. We know experience is valuable when applying to colleges, internships and jobs. We want to provide this for you! Get resume points by putting your partnership with us front and center. The title, “Herff Jones Influencer” has a nice ring to it.
- Potential to earn HJ swag and/or cash for content. All collaborations with us contain compensation! So, in addition to experience, you can earn some extra cash to save (or spend)!
- Connection to the Herff Jones network. Once you’re in, you’re in. We want to help and see you succeed. As an influencer with us, you are top of mind for any and all campaigns as you become a face of our brand.
HOW IT WORKS
- SIMPLY FILL OUT THIS FORM TO APPLY TO BE AN #HJYBKINFLUENCER
- Once we view your profiles to see if you are a good match, we will add you to our network of influencers.
- You will be invited to work with us on a campaign basis. Every couple of months, there will be a new theme of content we are looking for, and you have the choice if you would like to participate in any given campaign.
- Once you accept the invitation to participate, you will submit your content to us for approval and feedback.
- When we agree that your content is ready to be published, you will post on social media. If your adviser gives permission, you can post the content on your school yearbook social media.
- After your content is all published, you will be approved for payment and submit your information to receive your compensation.
- That’s it! You are officially an #HJYBKinfluencer.
If you love social media AND yearbook, this is the perfect opportunity for you. All interested advisers and yearbook students are encouraged to join this program. Apply today to become an Influencer HERE.
Latest posts by HERFF JONES YEARBOOKS (see all)
- Level Up Your YBK Social Media - March 8, 2023
- 10 Reasons to Attend a Journalism Convention - February 20, 2023
- FIVE WAYS TO MAKE PORTRAITS EASIER - February 10, 2023